People are driven by two things: escaping pain and moving toward pleasure and the former is more powerful. Tony Robbins talks about this a lot and it’s true. Entire marketing strategies (entire industries even!) the world over are built on this and are successful:
Alright, not quite the last one, but you get my drift. And you’ve seen this everywhere right. Perhaps even the words ‘marketing’ and ‘sales’ give you little shivers down your spine, because of how we have all been trained to use fear. Marketing and Sales are necessary for you to grow your business and thus share your passion with more people to make the positive change you want to see in the world. So can we buck the trend and use Heart Centred – you are enough as you are, you are not broken, you will not have 7 years bad luck if you don’t work with me – Marketing? I say, yes. And I continue to practice this every day (and I say practice because it is definitely a work in progress to change my conditioned beliefs after 20 years in sales and marketing!) with positive results.
We are powered by 7 Spiritual Laws of Success (also known as the Universal Laws or the Laws of Nature) and they are this (in a nutshell):
1. The Law of Pure Potentiality: We can create any reality we choose.
2. The Law of Giving: What you give (in love) you receive back in multiples (every damn time… FYI this note was me… not Deepak Chopra)
3. The Law of Karma: In any moment we have a choice and we can make an expansive choice (for all parties) or a contracting choice (for all parties) – what you choose will create what you receive.
4. The Law of Least Effort: Acceptance, responsibility, and defencelessness. Accept everything as it is: perfect. Take ownership of all that is happening. Do not defend your actions as there is nothing to defend. You will be amazed by how much brain power this frees up.
5. The Law of Intention and Desire: Hold an intention (or an outcome) of what you wish to achieve or create. See it. Feel It. Know it…. and then…
6. The Law of Detachment: Let it go. Let go of pushing / trying / doing to create the intention or the outcome. Let the Universe, God, Source – whatever you resonate with, work for you. Becuase He, She, It has your back.
7. The Law of Dharma: We all have a purpose, a special gift to share here. Focus first on serving a purpose and in it, you will find your purpose. You cannot NOT be successful (I know double negatives are not supposed to be a thing.. but it is here) when you do this. It is how you are created to be.
You can use these laws to market from the heart and create more abundance than you ever thought possible. We are waking up. And we are realizing that we no longer need to live in fear and thus don’t need to fight for clients; or ‘win’ over someone else. There are enough clients, there is enough money, there is enough time.
Share your best content & ideas; help others because it truly means helping yourself. Do not fear where the next payment is coming from, it will show up (trust me…I have had to live this to know this so you don’t have to!).
So how do you practically implement this (because I know everything is good in theory!).
Now it’s time for you to practice. To make it easy, I’ve made a little checklist for you to keep handy 🙂 Get it here: